Friday, May 6, 2011

Gorgeous days here to stay? I hope!

Yesterday and today was just gorgeous here in Mayberry, I sure pray it continues. I tried taking Addison on a bike ride today, I got the trailer hooked up, strapped her in it, got Preston all set with his bicycle.....Justin comes out to air up my tire and sure enough, my luck, the valve stem is broke. Preston decided then he didn't want to go if I couldn't ride my bike too. So Preston and I worked in the yard a little enjoying the warm weather AND sunshine while miss Addison took a little nap. Then shortly after Justin and Preston went fishing, they caught 6 trout. Every day Preston asks if the pool is open yet, ahh that will be so nice when it is. Here's a couple pics from the past few days. LOVIN' my new Nikon 18-200!!!!

Preston getting his bike ready for a ride (yes in his jammies!)


Little miss buttercup waiting for her ride, that never happened :(


An old (obviously) church that I have been patiently waiting to get pics of ;)


Vroom-Vroom!!!!!


A bridge down at our park....love this picture!


A tree and some steps...but check out the bokah!



My favorite pic of the day!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So good to see you enjoying your camera. I think taking pictures really makes you look at the world through different eyes.