Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh Two-dles....

Oh Two-dles....this little gal just turned TWO!  We had the greatest Mickey Mouse birthday party, it was a lot of fun.  Addison has already hit the terrible two's I'm embarrassed to admit but it's true.  She hit that stage about 3 months ago.  But I'm convinced she learns a lot from her brother.

She decided to wait till she turned two to start calling me Mommy.  Yep, I have been Daddy for the past 9 months or so.  I wasn't sure If I'd every hear her sweet little voice say Mommy.  The day before her birthday she decided she was finished torturing me :)














Addison loves to sing-along to the ABC song, Ring-a-Round the Rosey and many others, she really enjoys singing.

Here are a few pictures from her birthday bash.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sweet baby, look how she has grown. And to think how little she was when she was born.

Shana May said...

I don't know why I haven't been to your blog in so long! I think because I changed internet browsers and it didn't make it into my bookmarks. shame on me! Looks like Addi's party was a blast! miss you guys! :))