Saturday, April 21, 2012

You're So Busted!

It was so fun this evening watching Preston and Addison play. Watching them helped me go back in time to summer days when I was a little girl. My brother Eli would always find a way to trick me into playing cowboys/indians, or cops/robbers with him. I never got to win, never. It was always me that ended up in a dirt hole, or tied to a post w/my own jump rope, or whatever else Eli would think up. Very sad to say but there is not much of my childhood that you could talk me into reliving, but I would relive those moments without a doubt.



And to be honest w/you, Preston didn't put Addison in that hole!! She decided to have a seat right in the middle of Preston's hard work. He was so mad at her for getting in his way he used all his might to get her OUT of the hole, lol!! Addison was not a happy camper (hence the picture of her crying then mouth wide open & screaming because crying didn't do any good w/brother). Then at the end when I told Addison is was bath time, sure enough she comes running down the sidewalk happy as always when it's bath time.


1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Love it, Angie. So cute! Gotta love the rapport between a brother and sister! :D Squeeze 'em for us!