Saturday, June 18, 2011

Preston Lee @ 5 y/o

Preston Lee @ 5 y/o....well these pics are a few days early ;) And I have to tell y'all something sooo sweet that my soon-to-be Five Year Old said this evening....
We were working on getting everyone out of the Yukon and Preston said "Mom I'm going to be married one day and I won't live with you" I said "Oh really? And just who are you going to marry?" And Preston points to Addison and said "Sissy" then immediately he said (so seriously with worry) "Mom what if I pick out the wrong ring for her?" Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I could have just lost it right there, sat down on the curb and started crying...BUT instead I smiled at Preston, gave him a big kiss and said "Preston the ring you pick out for your wife is going to be the perfect ring, and you are going be a perfect husband to a very lucky girl." Once again this little guy of mine tugs at my heart strings. I'm so in love...forever Preston Lee.









3 comments:

mom said...

This brings back memories when the boys were small. And Preston is just like them so kind and sweet. Love you Preston Lee! mima

Brandi said...

Can't wait to celebrate Preston's big day! I had the hardest time with Jaxon turning 5...not sure why, but it was different than him turning 1-4. They grow up too fast!

brandi said...

Oh how the time flys. Preston seemed so young when Addi was in the NICU and he has grown into such a gentleman! I love reading all the things he has to say. I miss listening to your stories about him almost daily on your visits to see Addi!