Thursday, July 7, 2011

Preston Lee turned FIVE



Our precious baby boy turned five on June 26th. There is no way to prepare for just how fast the first five years of your baby's life is going to fly by. But I can honestly say it has been the best five years of my life. From the moment Preston was born he has given me a special happiness that I never had before. He is everything to me. I love the way he "still" sucks his thumb and will say to me "Mom, do you wish God gave you a boy that didn't suck his thumb?" I love how much he cares about me to ask me the day after I've been sick "Mom, how are you feeling this morning?" I love how he will be walking through a room and while passing by he says "Mom I love you." I love and admire his interest and passion in so many areas of life. I love how much my son loves God and acknowledges Him almost daily. I love how he says to me "Mom I love you more than Cabelas!" I love when we are at church on Sunday mornings and our Pastor asks if anyone has a prayer request or testimony and Preston Lee always raises his hand and says out loud his request or what he's thankful for. I am grateful that he respects, loves and fears his father. There are a million reasons I love our baby boy, but most of all I love him because he's our Preston Lee.

Preston Lee I hope you had a very Happy 5th Birthday. It was a day that I will treasure forever. Thank you so much for being you Preston and I love you with all my heart.

Here are a few pictures from Preston's special day:































2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sweet post, love the picture of Preston riding his bike wearing his ninja turtle costume.

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Unbelieveable how time flies! Hugs to the littles from the Blundells!